Western Boots for Women
Lucchese - N9281
More Product Views
- Click .
- From the 1883 collection.
- Now that the weekend is here, it's time to make an impact with these Lucchese boots.
- Premium leather construction with a beautifully applied pattern.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned insole for all-day comfort.
- Long-lasting leather outsole.
- Pull-on design with dual pull tabs.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in El Paso, Texas USA, using the finest materials. Measurements:
- Heel Height: 1 3/4"
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 13 1/2"
- Shaft: 12 in
- Platform Height: 1/4"
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium.
Price : $
Cowboy Boots Checklist
||Make Sure They Fit! Unsure how to fit a cowboy boot? Then read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for information.
||Heat Sources = Ruined Cowboy Boot. Drying a cowboy boot is easy...just let it air dry or use a boot warmer. But, do not dry out your fancy leather boots in front of a heat source, such as an electric heater. Doing so will ruin the leather.
||Cowboy Boots Are Stiff. What this means is that they won't "soften up" much as you wear them, unlike, say, a backpacking boot. Thus, if the boot is immensely painful right out of the box, it will remain immensely painful no matter how much you wear it.
||Treat the Leather. Cowboy boots are easy to take care of, but it never hurts to use leather conditioner on them from time to time. Read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for more information on how to care for your western boots.
Explore Montana on Big Sky Fishing.Com
|The Clark Fork : Once an environmental disaster, the cleaned-up Clark Fork now offers excellent trout fishing without the crowds found on other popular rivers.|
|Deer Lodge : Deer Lodge is a nice town located on the Clark Fork, in-between Missoula and Butte. Deer Lodge is also the "prison capital" of Montana, too.|
|Mt. Haggin Scenic Drive : Running between Highway 1 near Anaconda and Montana 43 along the Big Hole River, the Mt. Haggin Scenic Drive is a route all but unknown by out-state visitors.|
Montana & Outdoor Related Books
See More Books
Big Sky Fishing.Com