Western Boots for Women
Lucchese - N4604 5/4
More Product Views
- Click .
- This stunning western boot has a great rugged design.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Distressed tan ranch leather upper gives a great weathered look.
- Decorated pull on straps.
- Smooth leather lined.
- Cushioned insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole for long lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in El Paso, Texas USA, using the finest materials.
- 5 toe.
- 4 heel. Measurements:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 13 1/2"
- Shaft: 12 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium.
Price : $
Cowboy Boots Checklist
||Make Sure They Fit! Unsure how to fit a cowboy boot? Then read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for information.
||Heat Sources = Ruined Cowboy Boot. Drying a cowboy boot is easy...just let it air dry or use a boot warmer. But, do not dry out your fancy leather boots in front of a heat source, such as an electric heater. Doing so will ruin the leather.
||Cowboy Boots Are Stiff. What this means is that they won't "soften up" much as you wear them, unlike, say, a backpacking boot. Thus, if the boot is immensely painful right out of the box, it will remain immensely painful no matter how much you wear it.
||Treat the Leather. Cowboy boots are easy to take care of, but it never hurts to use leather conditioner on them from time to time. Read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for more information on how to care for your western boots.
Explore Montana on Big Sky Fishing.Com
|Bowman Lake : Bowman Lake sits in a deep bowl surrounded by thick forests and towering mountains, and rivals other lakes in Glacier in terms of scenery. Bowman Lake also receives far less use, as it can be "less than pleasant" reaching the lake due to bumpy and dusty roads.|
|Bridger Creek Backcountry Drive : A twenty-nine mile drive between Absarokee and Interstate 90. The drive crosses an empty grassland plain that provides nice views of the Beartooth & Crazy Mountains.|
|Lake Koocanusa Scenic Byway : A sixty-seven mile drive in Northwest Montana that runs between Eureka and Libby, following the shoreline of Lake Koocanusa and the Kootenai River.|
Montana & Outdoor Related Books
See More Books
Big Sky Fishing.Com