Western Boots for Women
Lucchese - M5026
More Product Views
- Click .
- The alluring accents and supple leather of the M5026 boot by Lucchese will appeal to your chic cowgirl instincts.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Calfskin leather upper with beautiful Gardenia Floral stitch embroidery on shaft and vamp.
- Side pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world. Measurements:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4"
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Platform Height: 1/4"
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium.
Price : $
Cowboy Boots Checklist
||Make Sure They Fit! Unsure how to fit a cowboy boot? Then read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for information.
||Heat Sources = Ruined Cowboy Boot. Drying a cowboy boot is easy...just let it air dry or use a boot warmer. But, do not dry out your fancy leather boots in front of a heat source, such as an electric heater. Doing so will ruin the leather.
||Cowboy Boots Are Stiff. What this means is that they won't "soften up" much as you wear them, unlike, say, a backpacking boot. Thus, if the boot is immensely painful right out of the box, it will remain immensely painful no matter how much you wear it.
||Treat the Leather. Cowboy boots are easy to take care of, but it never hurts to use leather conditioner on them from time to time. Read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for more information on how to care for your western boots.
Explore Montana on Big Sky Fishing.Com
|Georgetown Lake : Lying in a serene setting to the north of the Anaconda-Pintlar Wilderness, Georgetown Lake makes for a scenic fishing setting.|
|Holland Lake : Holland Lake is a beautiful lake lying right on the western edge of the Bob Marshall Wilderness Area. An excellent campground and day-use area is also located on Holland Lake.|
|Missoula : Missoula, home to the University of Montana, is located in the beautiful Bitterroot Valley. Missoula in many ways provides people moving to Montana an ideal spot, as the city is close to numerous outdoor activities, situated in a beautiful location and has most city conveniences.|
Montana & Outdoor Related Books
See More Books
Big Sky Fishing.Com