Western Boots for Women
Lucchese - M5025
More Product Views
- Click .
- Kick up your heels on the trail and on the dance floor with the ruggedly feminine M5025 boot by Lucchese.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Calfskin leather upper with beautiful Gardenia Floral stitch embroidery on shaft and vamp.
- Side pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world. Measurements:
- Heel Height: 2 1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 14 1/4"
- Shaft: 11 1/4"
- Platform Height: 1/4"
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium.
Price : $
Cowboy Boots Checklist
||Make Sure They Fit! Unsure how to fit a cowboy boot? Then read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for information.
||Heat Sources = Ruined Cowboy Boot. Drying a cowboy boot is easy...just let it air dry or use a boot warmer. But, do not dry out your fancy leather boots in front of a heat source, such as an electric heater. Doing so will ruin the leather.
||Cowboy Boots Are Stiff. What this means is that they won't "soften up" much as you wear them, unlike, say, a backpacking boot. Thus, if the boot is immensely painful right out of the box, it will remain immensely painful no matter how much you wear it.
||Treat the Leather. Cowboy boots are easy to take care of, but it never hurts to use leather conditioner on them from time to time. Read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for more information on how to care for your western boots.
Explore Montana on Big Sky Fishing.Com
|Rosebud Creek : Located in the beautiful high prairie just to the north of the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness Area, Rosebud Creek offers solid trout fishing in a very scenic location.|
|Billings : Billings is the largest city in Montana, and is located on the eastern edge of the south-central region of Montana, smack dab out in the middle of the prairie.|
|Yaak River Scenic Drive : A twenty-nine mile drive that visits the remote Yaak region of Montana. The drive runs between US Highway 2 and the tiny town of Yaak, Montana.|
Montana & Outdoor Related Books
|Perma Red : Earling follows the literary trail blazed by Louise Erdrich in her poignant if familiar debut novel, which explores life in the tiny town of Perma, Mont., through the adventures of the restless Louise White Elk as she struggles with a problematic passion for irresistible bad boy Baptiste Yellow Knife.    More Info|
See More Books
Big Sky Fishing.Com