Western Boots for Women
Lucchese - M5020
More Product Views
- Click .
- The M5020 Western boot by Lucchese has the same rugged beauty as the desert at sunset.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Calfskin leather upper with beautifully detailed Western stitching on shaft.
- Features intricate whip-stitching detail on vamp and back heel.
- Side pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world. Measurements:
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 13 1/2"
- Shaft: 13 in
- Platform Height: 1/4"
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium.
Price : $
Cowboy Boots Checklist
||Make Sure They Fit! Unsure how to fit a cowboy boot? Then read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for information.
||Heat Sources = Ruined Cowboy Boot. Drying a cowboy boot is easy...just let it air dry or use a boot warmer. But, do not dry out your fancy leather boots in front of a heat source, such as an electric heater. Doing so will ruin the leather.
||Cowboy Boots Are Stiff. What this means is that they won't "soften up" much as you wear them, unlike, say, a backpacking boot. Thus, if the boot is immensely painful right out of the box, it will remain immensely painful no matter how much you wear it.
||Treat the Leather. Cowboy boots are easy to take care of, but it never hurts to use leather conditioner on them from time to time. Read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for more information on how to care for your western boots.
Explore Montana on Big Sky Fishing.Com
|The Flathead River : The Flathead River is a huge river in Northwest Montana. While trout fishing is limited, the Flathead has excellent fishing for pike and other species.|
|Teton Pass Ski Area : Teton Pass is a ski area seldom seen by people from outside of Montana, as it is located along the Rocky Mountain Front, near the town of Choteau. If you enjoy skiing at ski areas "the way they used to bel" then Teton Pass might be for you.|
|St. Joe River Scenic Byway : A 106-mile route along the St. Joe River in Idaho. This very long drive runs between St. Maries, Idaho, and St. Regis, Montana.|
Montana & Outdoor Related Books
See More Books
Big Sky Fishing.Com