Western Boots for Women
Lucchese - M5001
More Product Views
- Click .
- Slip into this stylish Lucchese boot with its traditional design for a true western look, and its modern comfort for all-day wear.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Women's western boot from Lucchese with Ana Stitch detail.
- Madras Goat leather.
- Pull-on straps.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world. Measurements:
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 13 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium.
Price : $
Cowboy Boots Checklist
||Make Sure They Fit! Unsure how to fit a cowboy boot? Then read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for information.
||Heat Sources = Ruined Cowboy Boot. Drying a cowboy boot is easy...just let it air dry or use a boot warmer. But, do not dry out your fancy leather boots in front of a heat source, such as an electric heater. Doing so will ruin the leather.
||Cowboy Boots Are Stiff. What this means is that they won't "soften up" much as you wear them, unlike, say, a backpacking boot. Thus, if the boot is immensely painful right out of the box, it will remain immensely painful no matter how much you wear it.
||Treat the Leather. Cowboy boots are easy to take care of, but it never hurts to use leather conditioner on them from time to time. Read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for more information on how to care for your western boots.
Explore Montana on Big Sky Fishing.Com
|The Beaverhead River : The Beaverhead is one of the premiere brown trout waters in Montana. Fishing pressure is high and the fish are difficult to catch…so be warned.|
|Scenic Point Trail : Seldom visited, the Scenic Point Trail provides outstanding views of the Two Medicine Valley and Two Medicine Lake. The trail is steep, but short, and cuts through open terrain for most of its length.|
|Havre : Havre is the largest town on the Montana Hi-Line and serves as the retail and business hub of the area. Much of the downtown area of Havre has been renovated and restored. |
Montana & Outdoor Related Books
|Inventing Montana: Dispatches from the Madison Valley : Every summer for two decades, Ted Leeson and a maverick group of close companions have returned to an old ranch house on the benchland overlooking the Madison River. Trout and fly fishing may be at the heart of their ritual return, but their experience goes far beyond the fishing.    More Info|
See More Books
Big Sky Fishing.Com