Western Boots for Women
Lucchese - M5000
More Product Views
- Click .
- Slip into this stylish Lucchese boot with its traditional design for a true western look, and its modern comfort for all-day wear.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Women's western boot from Lucchese with Ana Stitch detail.
- Madras Goat leather.
- Pull-on straps.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world. Measurements:
- Heel Height: 1 3/4"
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 14 3/4"
- Shaft: 11 3/4"
- Platform Height: 1/4"
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium.
Price : $
Cowboy Boots Checklist
||Make Sure They Fit! Unsure how to fit a cowboy boot? Then read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for information.
||Heat Sources = Ruined Cowboy Boot. Drying a cowboy boot is easy...just let it air dry or use a boot warmer. But, do not dry out your fancy leather boots in front of a heat source, such as an electric heater. Doing so will ruin the leather.
||Cowboy Boots Are Stiff. What this means is that they won't "soften up" much as you wear them, unlike, say, a backpacking boot. Thus, if the boot is immensely painful right out of the box, it will remain immensely painful no matter how much you wear it.
||Treat the Leather. Cowboy boots are easy to take care of, but it never hurts to use leather conditioner on them from time to time. Read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for more information on how to care for your western boots.
Explore Montana on Big Sky Fishing.Com
|Missoula : Missoula, home to the University of Montana, is located in the beautiful Bitterroot Valley. Missoula in many ways provides people moving to Montana an ideal spot, as the city is close to numerous outdoor activities, situated in a beautiful location and has most city conveniences.|
|Bridger Bowl Ski Area : Located just a few miles from Bozeman, Bridger Bowl is an excellent ski area that offers some of the most challenging skiing in Montana. Prices are also quite affordable.|
Montana & Outdoor Related Books
|The Divide : When the frozen body of a young woman is discovered in a -remote creek in the Rocky Mountains, the heartrending story of a family in crisis begins to unfold. Reaching back in time, members of the seemingly perfect Cooper family present their version of the events, emotions, and twists of fate that forever altered the benign course of their collective lives.    More Info|
See More Books
Big Sky Fishing.Com