Western Boots for Women
Lucchese - M3582
More Product Views
- Click .
- This beautiful M3582 boot by Lucchese is built for long-lasting style, durability and comfort.
- Crackled calfskin leather upper with bone inlay design.
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Women's western boot with Hillsboro Lazer design.
- Pull-on straps.
- Smooth leather lining.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Durable leather outsole.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world. Measurements:
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium.
Price : $
Cowboy Boots Checklist
||Make Sure They Fit! Unsure how to fit a cowboy boot? Then read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for information.
||Heat Sources = Ruined Cowboy Boot. Drying a cowboy boot is easy...just let it air dry or use a boot warmer. But, do not dry out your fancy leather boots in front of a heat source, such as an electric heater. Doing so will ruin the leather.
||Cowboy Boots Are Stiff. What this means is that they won't "soften up" much as you wear them, unlike, say, a backpacking boot. Thus, if the boot is immensely painful right out of the box, it will remain immensely painful no matter how much you wear it.
||Treat the Leather. Cowboy boots are easy to take care of, but it never hurts to use leather conditioner on them from time to time. Read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for more information on how to care for your western boots.
Explore Montana on Big Sky Fishing.Com
|Eureka : Eureka,is located in Northwest Montana, near the Canadian border and Lake Koocanusa. The Lake Koocanusa Scenic Byway begins just outside of town.|
|Bowman Lake : Bowman Lake sits in a deep bowl surrounded by thick forests and towering mountains, and rivals other lakes in Glacier in terms of scenery. Bowman Lake also receives far less use, as it can be "less than pleasant" reaching the lake due to bumpy and dusty roads.|
|Anaconda-Pintler Scenic Route : This sixty-four mile drive, which runs between Drummond and Interstate 90 near Anaconda, is a “must-do” drive for anyone passing through Montana on I-90.|
Montana & Outdoor Related Books
|The Scout's Outdoor Cookbook : This collection of recipes and tips from scouts and scout leaders representing nearly every state in the Union celebrates the best in campout cooking.    More Info|
See More Books
Big Sky Fishing.Com