Western Boots for Women
Lucchese - L4624
More Product Views
- Click .
- The sophisticated design and exquisite detail of the beautiful L4624 boot by Lucchese proves that chic isn't just for the big city.
- From the Classics Collection.
- Handpainted Mayela Raya leather upper with contrasting overlays and Western-inspired stitching on shaft and vamp.
- All Classic Collection boots have Cream Calfskin leather lining on the inside of the foot and San Antonio Calfskin leather lining on the inside of the upper.
- Non-cushioned leather insole.
- Features a rolled and pegged shank with 52 lemon wood pegs holding the shank in place, providing superior arch support.
- Leather outsole for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas USA, using the finest materials. Measurements:
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 14 1/2"
- Shaft: 13 in
- Platform Height: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium.
Price : $
Cowboy Boots Checklist
||Make Sure They Fit! Unsure how to fit a cowboy boot? Then read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for information.
||Heat Sources = Ruined Cowboy Boot. Drying a cowboy boot is easy...just let it air dry or use a boot warmer. But, do not dry out your fancy leather boots in front of a heat source, such as an electric heater. Doing so will ruin the leather.
||Cowboy Boots Are Stiff. What this means is that they won't "soften up" much as you wear them, unlike, say, a backpacking boot. Thus, if the boot is immensely painful right out of the box, it will remain immensely painful no matter how much you wear it.
||Treat the Leather. Cowboy boots are easy to take care of, but it never hurts to use leather conditioner on them from time to time. Read the Boot Fitting & Care Guide for more information on how to care for your western boots.
Explore Montana on Big Sky Fishing.Com
|Centennial Valley Backcountry Drive : A beautiful, 53-mile excursion through the sprawling and empty Centennial Valley, along the Montana/Idaho border. Excellent views of the Centennial Mountains and Red Rock Lake NWR.|
|Bridger Creek Backcountry Drive : A twenty-nine mile drive between Absarokee and Interstate 90. The drive crosses an empty grassland plain that provides nice views of the Beartooth & Crazy Mountains.|
|Swan Lake : Swan Lake is a beautiful lake located in Northwest Montana. The water is crystal clear and the lake has a beautiful location, right near the Swan Mountains.|
Montana & Outdoor Related Books
|The Orvis Ultimate Book of Fly Fishing: Secrets from the Orvis Experts : Book is a grand tour of the world of fly-fishing strategies and techniques, from Orvis's world-famous team of experts and advisors. In large format with rich and helpful color photos and drawings, the book covers everything from basic fishing knots and casts to expert techniques you won't see in standard books.    More Info|
See More Books
Big Sky Fishing.Com