Montana Travel Luggage
STM Bags - Ranger 15 Medium Laptop Backpack
More Product Views
- The Ranger Laptop Backpack from STM is an all-purpose backpack for all your daily adventures.
- Laptop sleeve can accommodate up to a 15 laptop.
- 300x300D water-resistant santori construction provides rugged durability that is built to last.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps feature an adjustable sternum strap for a custom fit along your back and even weight distribution.
- Exterior includes a zippered pocket on the flap and two elastic-top pouches on the side of the bag for your water bottle or umbrella.
- Hook-style closure on the flap keeps interior items securely in place during your commute.
- Flap lifts up to reveal a front zippered pocket that boasts exceptional accessory organization which includes a zippered pocket, key fob, two media pockets, two pen slots, and two card slots.
- Roomy main compartment includes a dedicated pocket with padding for your iPad or other similarly-sized tablet.
- Main compartment is large enough to store your laptop and other daily necessities such as a sweater, reading material, paperwork, and more.
- Backpack comes with a padded laptop sleeve with zip closure.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 13 in
- Top Width: 13 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Height: 16 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1/2"
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
Price : $
||Small Enough for Carry-On's? Carry-on size varies from airline to airline, but as a general rule, most airlines will allow - sometimes grudgingly - carry on's that do NOT exceed 24"'x17"x10" and do not weigh more than forty pounds. If you want to be safe, as of 2010 ALL airlines accept luggage that is 22"x14"x8" in size and weighs less than 25 pounds.
||Laptop Bag Reminder : Unless you have a simple laptop "sleeve," you'll need to pull out the laptop from your bag. So make sure it's easy to get out.
||For Laptops: Backpack, Briefcase or Rolling Bag? This is really a matter of personal preference, but I personally find laptop briefcases too heavy after a while. If you'll be walking a lot with your laptop, consider either a backpack or rolling laptop bag. A backpack may look a bit "unprofessional," but it is highly functional and you never have to worry about "leaving it behind," either.
||Duffle Bag Reminder : Make sure whatever duffle bag you get has a strap that can be used to throw over your shoulder. A normal handle is fine for short carries, but tromping around over long distance without a shoulder strap is a recipe for very sore hands and arms.
||Bulky Wallets : If you hate a bulky wallet, go with a single fold wallet. You can't carry as much in it, but well...that's sort of the point. A double fold wallet (sometimes known as a tri-fold wallet), will always be bulkier.
Explore Montana on Big Sky Fishing.Com
|The Yaak River : A seldom visited river that has excellent brook trout fishing in the far Northwest corner of Montana.|
|Rock Creek : The best wade fishing river in Montana that provides excellent rainbow trout fishing in a beautiful environment.|
|The Kootenai River : Trophy trout make their home in this large river in Northwest Montana, near Libby.|
Montana & Outdoor Related Books
|Fishing Yellowstone National Park, 3rd ed. : This comprehensive guide, filled with an expert's insights, is written for all anglers, regardless of tackle, skill level, or age. There are directions to more than 100 productive fishing sites, with more than 50 maps showing the way up and down the drainages.    More Info|
See More Books
Big Sky Fishing.Com