Montana Travel Luggage
Nike - Team Training Small Duffel - Graphic
More Product Views
- From the gym to the game, haul all your gear comfortably and securely in this Team Training Small Duffel - Graphic from Nike!
- Classic U-shaped opening.
- Internal zippered valuables pocket.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Allover graphic print.
- Nike Air Max should pad with Considered Design.
- Durable webbing haul handles.
- Ventilated zippered shoe compartment.
- Ventilated wet/dry storage pocket.
- Exterior pocket.
- Mesh side pocket with additional haul handle.
- Trademark Nike block logo screen print on side.
- Swoosh design trademark appliqué with embroidered outline.
- Water-resistant Tarpaulin bottom keeps your gear nice and dry.
- Water-resistant coated 600D polyester.
- 100% polyester.
- Dimensions: 20.5 long x 10 wide x 11 high Measurements:
- Bottom Width: 20 in
- Middle Width: 20 in
- Top Width: 19 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 10 in
- Handle Length: 19 in
- Handle Drop: 7 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 53 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 29 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Price : $
||Small Enough for Carry-On's? Carry-on size varies from airline to airline, but as a general rule, most airlines will allow - sometimes grudgingly - carry on's that do NOT exceed 24"'x17"x10" and do not weigh more than forty pounds. If you want to be safe, as of 2010 ALL airlines accept luggage that is 22"x14"x8" in size and weighs less than 25 pounds.
||Laptop Bag Reminder : Unless you have a simple laptop "sleeve," you'll need to pull out the laptop from your bag. So make sure it's easy to get out.
||For Laptops: Backpack, Briefcase or Rolling Bag? This is really a matter of personal preference, but I personally find laptop briefcases too heavy after a while. If you'll be walking a lot with your laptop, consider either a backpack or rolling laptop bag. A backpack may look a bit "unprofessional," but it is highly functional and you never have to worry about "leaving it behind," either.
||Duffle Bag Reminder : Make sure whatever duffle bag you get has a strap that can be used to throw over your shoulder. A normal handle is fine for short carries, but tromping around over long distance without a shoulder strap is a recipe for very sore hands and arms.
||Bulky Wallets : If you hate a bulky wallet, go with a single fold wallet. You can't carry as much in it, but well...that's sort of the point. A double fold wallet (sometimes known as a tri-fold wallet), will always be bulkier.
Explore Montana on Big Sky Fishing.Com
|Grinnell Glacier Trail : The Grinnell Glacier Trail is an outstanding hike that leads to one of the largest glaciers in the Park. If you ever wanted to "stand" on a glacier, then this trail is for you.|
|Smith River Region Backcountry Drive : A remote, ninety-two mile drive between Ulm and White Sulphur Springs. The drive passes through the Smith River region of Montana, consisting of open meadows, expansive prairie and scattered forests.|
|Pishkun Reservoir : Pishkun Reservoir is a 1500 acre reservoir that sits along the Rocky Mountain Front. It is quite scenic and relatively easy to get to.|
Montana & Outdoor Related Books
|Winter Wheat : With an arid "dry-land" wheat farm as both its geographic and metaphoric center, Winter Wheat tells the story of eighteen-year-old Ellen Webb. Her Vermont-born father and Russian-born mother, married during the first World War, have come as homesteaders to Barton, Montana - a grain-elevator and general store.    More Info|
See More Books
Big Sky Fishing.Com